We minimize your environmental liabilities.
Environmental Compliance and Safety
Blasting and Vibration
Mine Valuations and Economic Assessments
AUTO RECYCLING / INDUSTRIAL SCRAP SERVICES
Helping our clients meet New York’s regulatory challenges.
Continental Placer Inc. has worked with more than 300 scrap-metal recycling and automobile salvage operations here in NY and across the United States. This real world experience ensures that our solutions and advice are not only practical and workable, but will help you get the most value out of your facility. We can assist with such things as:
• Comprehensive environmental programs, permitting and
• Stormwater programs
• Chemical and petroleum bulk storage
• Spill prevention programs; Tier II or secondary containment reporting
• Vehicle dismantling annual reporting
• Waste fluid, refrigerant, mercury and lead acid programs and reporting
• Solid/hazardous waste programs
• Toxic Release Iinventory, EPCRA Reporting
• Client advocacy with regulatory agencies federal or state.
• Employee training of regulatory compliance and prevention plans.
• Design and coordination of site and erosion controls i.e.: stormwater ponds, storage pads; soil barriers.
• Inbound source control programs.
• Public/Town Hall/Zoning meeting preparation and process.
• Environmental impact studies or risk management for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and due diligence.