Continental Placer Inc is always looking for new talent! If you are currently looking for a new career within the mining consultant industry send us your resume. Our current needs are mining engineer/mining geologist.
The mining engineer/geologist will assist in all phases of mining, geology, and environmental studies within the United States, with some travel throughout North America/Caribbean. Responsibilities include a range of office and field assignments including short/long term mine planning, geologic block modeling, slope stability studies, mine valuations as well as geological mapping, drill rig supervision, core logging/sampling, mine surveying, and environmental audits.
▪ BS in Mining Engineering or Geology, MS a plus.
▪ 3-8 years of professional experience.
▪ EIT /GIT certification, PE/PG license a plus.
▪ Knowledge of AutoCAD, computer mapping programs, mine survey maps, and computer reserve analysis. GEMs, Carlson, Surpac, a plus.
▪ Report and analytical writing and formatting required.
▪ Formal field mapping experience (joint systems, faults, alteration zones, etc.)
▪ Surveying experience (GPS). Total Station, LIDAR, rod and transit a plus.
▪ Ability to initiate and coordinate client projects on time and with minimal supervision.
▪ Previous construction aggregate or industrial mineral experience a plus.
▪ Travel and fieldwork required.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
5010 Lenker St. Suite 200, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, attention Michelle Moore